Here are a few answers to frequently asked questions suring registration on the new RAMP website:
1) RIS # -Respect in Sport website is down and I don't know my number. We have previous players number on file but once the RIS website is back up and running you can log back into your registration profile and add your number RIS number. For now just put unknown.
2) RIS Expiry - All RIS certificates have been extended to May 1, 2023
3) CAS Tryout - My child is an LMHA player but would like to try out for CAS. Do I need to register him/her in both? YES, please register in both LMHA and CAS, you will need to complete each registration form seperately.
4) When and how do I pay? - Upon registration of your LMHA player you must pay a $150 deposit. If your child is trying out for CAS then you must also pay the $125 tryout fee upon registration. This is completely refundable (not credit card fees) should they decide not to player or tryout prior to steppng on the ice. The remaining payment is due September 1, 2021 for all Lacombe Players.
Payment can be made by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, by credit card on the website, or you can arrange to make payment with Cash or Cheque by emailing email@example.com.
5) My player is a on-resident trying out for CAS what do I need to pay. You need to pay the $125 tryout fee upon registration. Once they make the team then you will be paying the remaining registration fees.